MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
At McGrath, we feel that the tight integration between management, maintenance and support is critical to the delivery of a total solution to our clients. In todays business environment, it is simply not good enough to provide "just" good management. Management service must be tightly coupled with the ability to provide physical services at a moments notice. This is especially true during times when there are emergencies.
Some competitors may suggest that there should be a division between management and services. They use the terms such as conflict. We disagree. We believe it is one and the same. Management without service or service without management is a half solution.
Hudson Valley Site Management is McGrath's service arm. The key resources that manage the day to day operation of Hudson Valley's Services are Jovanni Sequenza, Phillip Gillcrist, Anthony Bustos, Gary Steere, Robert Steere and others
When a roof is leaking or a basement is flooded or a tree has fallen on a structure, it is not good enough to simply know that the event happened. Our internal resources will be dispatched and respond to the event and resolve the problem in the most rapid and cost effective fashion. That is the McGrath solution.
- Perform all necessary maintenance and services, i.e., hiring vendors and establishing their qualifications, verifying certificates of insurance and necessary licenses, obtaining competitive bids, negotiating agreements, and supervising vendors to operate and maintain your community properly
- Maintenance Request Management
- Landscaping maintenance and design
- Roadways repairs
- Roofs repairs
- Pools maintenance
- Play Lots
- Tennis Courts
- Siding repair and staining
- Maintain a 24-Hour, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year Emergency Response Phone Number
- Provide a Quick Response to All Emergency Situations
- Support the Board in the Creation of Emergency Procedures & Guidelines