A transition to McGrath is neither difficult nor time consuming.
- Unit owner's names and addresses (N&A) are entered into our YARDI financial accounting system. http://www.yardi.com/
- All financial data including fund balances and account trial balances are entered into our in-house database
- Billing reports and statements are generated and reviewed for accuracy.
- We review books, records, contracts and existing operating procedures as a basis for managing your operation.
- Banking and other financial documents are all prepared for a smooth financial cut over.
- Monthly common charge billing begins.
- Entire process takes 2 weeks.
- Answer - McGrath takes full responsibility for managing the transition process from start to finish.
- Answer - Since 2001, McGrath has converted over 70 new clients onto our systems for management.